Cookie Management Policy
In accordance with Article 6, para. 1, let. a and f of the General Data Protection Regulation (or RGPD) of 27 April 2016, three types of cookies are used when browsing this website:
- Necessary cookies: these are essential for the proper functioning of the site during visitor use. They are also used to calculate anonymised statistics. They cannot be declined and are stored for 12 months.
- Functional cookies related to third-party services such as Mapbox's integrated media players, YouTube and Soundcloud. The length of time cookies and related data are stored and processed depends on the policies of the third parties mentioned above.
- Finally, performance cookies, which collect non-anonymised statistical data. They are stored for a maximum of 26 months.
You can change your cookie preferences on your device at any time via the cookie manager at the bottom of the page. You can also delete cookies by clearing your browser history.
Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR give you the right to:
- request details of the nature of collected personal data.
- request the reasons behind the processing of the above information if processing is planned.
- request modification or erasure of personal data (“right to be forgotten”).
- request a limitation in the processing of your personal data.
- object to the processing of your personal data.
If you consider that your rights relating to personal data and cookies have not been respected, please contact the Data Protection Authority and file a complaint by following this procedure: https://autoriteprotectiondonnees.be/citoyen/agir/introduire-une-plainte